Transit Tracker+ - CVTD is an ad-free version of Transit Tracker - CVTD with a few additional features.Transit Tracker - CVTD allows riders to take advantage of the Cache Valley Transit Districts vehicle monitoring services.
Transit Tracker - CVTD also includes the ability to download route schedules.
Transit Tracker - CVTD allows you to define alerts for CVTD routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of CVTD buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any CVTD route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for CVTD stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a CVTD vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by CVTD.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by CVTD, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isnt following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using CVTDs buses.
- Transit Tracker - CVTD displays the latest updates from @CVTDbus.
- Choose a light or dark theme.- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.- Adjust the update interval of CVTD vehicle locations.- Choose a custom ringtone for CVTD alerts.- Add track and route widgets and shortcuts to your home screen to go straight to the map or schedule you want.
This is not an official CVTD app; I am not affiliated with CVTD in any way.